Foreign Minister Elmar Mammadyarov visited Czech Republic to participate at the meeting of the Ministers of Foreign Affairs of the Visegrad Group and the Eastern Partnership countries held in Prague on May 4, 2016.
Minister Elmar Mammadyarov delivered a speech at the meeting of the Ministers of Foreign Affairs of the Visegrad Group and the Eastern Partnership countries. In his speech he talked about the relations between European Union and Azerbaijan within the Eastern Partnership and touched upon the importance of partnership with Visegrad Group.
He stated that the growing number of strategic partners among the EU member states inspires Azerbaijan to advance the dialogue with the EU on the same premises. It is also mentioned that Azerbaijan has introduced a draft EU-Azerbaijan Strategic Partnership Agreement in Riga Eastern Partnership Summit, this agreement will upgrade our bilateral relationship to qualitatively new level of strategic partnership and provide a better platform for the future of EU-Azerbaijan cooperation.
Elmar Mammadyarov held bilateral talks with the Foreign Ministers of Czech Republic, Hungary, Georgia, Moldova and Belarus, as well as Minister of the State of Sweden and Deputy Foreign Minister of the Kingdom of Netherlands. At the meetings Armenia-Azerbaijan conflict, regional security issues, various aspects of cooperation between Azerbaijan and the EU were discussed. Foreign Ministers of Czech Republic and Hungary stressed their support for the EU-Azerbaijan Strategic Partnership Agreement and expressed their willingness to support our country within the Visegrad Group and the Eastern Partnership platform.
- ABOUT AZERBAIJAN
- BILATERAL RELATIONS
- CONSULAR SERVICE AND VISA
- ASAN Viza ( e-Visa)
- The Rule of granting electronic signature certificate to non-residents via diplomatic missions and consulates of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- Visa requirements
- Requisition of documents
- Registration of State Civil Acts
- Notary Acts
- Passport and other issues
- General information about visas
- Final Round of the 2017 CEV Volleyball European Championship – Women
- Facilitation of the visa issuing procedures on the base of the agreement between the European Union and the Republic of Azerbaijan".