During the visit to the Czech Republic, the delegation headed by Defense Minister of Azerbaijan, Colonel General Zakir Hasanov, participated in the "Future Forces International Exhibition 2016" carried out with the participation and support of the Ministries of Defense, Interior, Foreign Affairs, and the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Czech Republic, NATO Headquarters, European Defence Agency and a number of other national and international organizations.
Military products of more than 200 companies that are part of the defence industry of Czech Republic, USA, Canada, Germany, Britain, France, Italy, Australia, Norway, Israel and other countries are demonstrated at the exhibition, which brings together more than 1,200 representatives from 60 countries.
During the exhibition the Azerbaijani delegation was acquainted with the products of these companies and fully informed about their appointments.
- ABOUT AZERBAIJAN
- BILATERAL RELATIONS
- CONSULAR SERVICE AND VISA
- ASAN Viza ( e-Visa)
- The Rule of granting electronic signature certificate to non-residents via diplomatic missions and consulates of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- Visa requirements
- Requisition of documents
- Registration of State Civil Acts
- Notary Acts
- Passport and other issues
- General information about visas
- Final Round of the 2017 CEV Volleyball European Championship – Women
- Facilitation of the visa issuing procedures on the base of the agreement between the European Union and the Republic of Azerbaijan".
- Facilitation of the visa issuing procedures on the base of the agreement between the European Union and the Republic of Azerbaijan